Brighton Road, Woodmancote Offers in the Region Of £829,000
- A unique single storey residence that has been modernised to an exceptional standard
- Situated in a semi-rural lane yet approx 1 mile off Henfield High Street
- Good sized and sunny south facing rear garden approximately 63' x 69'
- Outstanding views of the South Downs
- Intelligent Hive digital remote central heating
- Oil central heating with new Grant boiler
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Utility
- Attached stabling/storage. Private drive with parking for several cars
A stunning, single storey former lodge cottage that really encompasses the best of both worlds - a period cottage in a semi-rural location with state of the art technology. This property has been extensively and meticulously improved to an exacting standard to create a light, and spacious low maintenance contemporary home. Situated in a semi-rural lane the property has many features that includes a good sized south facing rear garden and outstanding views of the South Downs, particularly from the spacious and bright sitting room that has a huge vaulted ceiling, new Scan wood burner and floor to ceiling picture windows/doors. Additionally there are remote controlled Velux skylights with auto close rain sensors. There is a wide, welcoming entrance hall with remote controlled privacy blinds to front door, three double bedrooms, an additional reception room (currently used as study), a quality fitted bathroom and bespoke kitchen plus separate utility. Outside is attached stabling/storage that could be converted into garaging subject to any necessary consents, plus a private drive. The sunny South facing rear garden measures approximately 63' x 69'.
Other benefits include; Schuco thermal insulated system windows, external doors and sliding doors with self-cleaning glass and a ten year guarantee where fitted, intelligent Hive digital remote central heating and a new Grant combi 26e oil fired boiler. Planning permission has been granted to create an en-suite to the master bedroom (ref: SBC /15/2313). An internal inspection to fully appreciate this property is highly recommended.
Woodmancote BN5 9SU
County: West Sussex
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: HJB01229