Littleworth Lane Littleworth, Nr. Partridge Green Offers in the Region Of £2,250,000
- Beautiful Small Sussex Farm & Equestrian Establishment
- Enviable Rural Location with Lovely Views & Long Private Entrance Drive
- Charming 4 Reception Rm & 4-5 Bed, Refurbished Listed Farmhouse
- Separate 2 Bed Annexe & Garaging
- Fine Sussex Barn with Potential & Other Outbuildings
- Mature Grounds incl. Swimming Pool & Tennis Court
- Stabling, Sand School & Pasture Land
- Overall, just over 29 acres (11.73 Ha).
Extending to over 29 acres, a delightful small Sussex farm and equestrian establishment located at the edge of the rural hamlet of Littleworth to the North of Partridge Green and within the parish of West Grinstead. Approached by its own long electric gated entrance drive passing the undulating pastureland, the driveway divides to lead to the house and Sussex Barn and thence to the rear to the equestrian and former farm buildings. The property as a whole enjoys a lovely rural outlook over the farm's pastureland surrounding the farmstead and with views beyond over adjoining countryside and, including to parts, to Cowfold monastery.
Littleworth Lane Littleworth
Nr. Partridge Green RH13 8EJ
County: West Sussex
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: HJB00590