Sands Lane, Dial Post, Nr. Horsham From £400,000
- Attractive Period Sussex Barn for Conversion
- Planning Consent for Residential Conversion
- Extending Overall to Approx. 1.69 Acres (0.68 Ha.)
- ADJOINING LAND (c. 6.40 Ac.) AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- Sussex Barn Approx 54' x 23'6 (ground floor)
- Long Private Entrance Drive
- Accessible Rural Location with Views
FOR CONVERSION. Price Guide: £400,000 to £450,000. ADJOINING LAND (c. 6.40 Ac.) AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION. An attractive period Sussex Barn with planning consent for residential accommodation passed on 06/12/2016, and valid for 3 years from that date. Full planning consents for the 2-3 bedroom accommodation can be viewed on Horsham District Council's website under Application Nos DC/16/0584 (Full Application) and DC/16/0585 (Listed Building).
The barn enjoys an open outlook over adjoining pasture land and with nearby public footpaths crossing parts of the property and with the benefit of direct bridleway access at the end of the lane. The barn occupies an accessible rural location approached via a private country track & thence a private entrance drive to the barn. The property extends overall to approx. 1.69 acres (0.68 Ha) and with the building measuring overal approx. 54' x 23'6 (16.46m x 7.16m) to the ground floor. The barn is surrounded by mown grass & areas of hard standing, post & rail fenced boundaries including down the aggregate covered & gated private entrance drive.
Dial Post, Nr. Horsham RH13 8NR
County: West Sussex
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 1130833