High Street, Steyning £999,950
- A stunning Grade II Listed period building
- In the heart of the old market town & on the High Street
- Pretty garden, private driveway to 4-car garage plus parking
- 4 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms & 3 bath/shower rooms
- Separately let High Street shop for income
- Great character throughout
A stunning Grade II Listed period house situated on the High Street, in the heart of the old market town with 4 bed family accommodation plus separately let High Street shop providing a useful income and yet with lovely South facing private garden with the rare benefit of a private driveway leading to a 4-car garage.
The Wealden House is considered to be a fine example of a ‘Small Wealden’ House with a centrally recessed hallway, the characteristic timber framing of the Wealden hall still remains exposed. There are a number of fireplaces and other original features. The accommodation is of generous proportions and most rooms overlook the very pretty private garden and terrace to the rear of the house. Vehicular access is from Sheep Pen Lane via a ‘wagon way’ under an arched flint barn leading to the timber framed barn providing garaging for four vehicles plus off-street parking. No forward chain.
Steyning BN44 3YE
County: West Sussex
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 3680